Sedgwick County’s mobile COVID-19 testing team will be working at a couple locations this week.
Walk-up testing is being offered for free and without an appointment, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and the following locations. Testing is only being offered to people with symptoms of COVID-19, or people who have been in contacted with other people who tested positive. Asymptomatic testing is only being offered to first responders and healthcare workers.
- Monday, August 10 at the Valley Center Community Center, 314 E. Clay St., Valley Center, KS 67147
- Thursday, August 13 at Pathway Church, 18800 W Kellogg Dr, Goddard, KS 67052
- Tuesday, August 18 at Madison Avenue Central Park Pavilion, 512 E. Madison, Derby, KS 67037
- Thursday, August 20 at the Haysville Community Center, 130 E. 2nd South, Haysville, KS 67060
The Sedgwick County Health Department lists the following symptoms as being associated with COVID.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or shivering
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Fatigue or feeling more tired than normal
If you have any questions about COVID-19 testing you’re asked to call 211.