Chimps & Salsa Mexican Food Fest
Nacho Average Day at the Zoo!
Sunday September 29, 2018 at Sedgwick County Zoo
Presented by Carbanc Auto Sales
7 Authentic Mexican Food Vendors on-site from 12p-5p in the food plaza area located near the pavilion and music stage
While you’re enjoying your food check out lots of fun activities:
* Community Information Booths in the pavilion
* Local & Regional Hispanic Bands on the stage
* Funky Fancy Face Painters
* Piñatas on the Ochos (A pinata at 8 minutes after every hour!)
* Keeper chats
* Traditional Mexican dance demonstrations
* Sombrero Olympics
* All your favorite animals in their zoo habitats
Food vendors on-site – when we say authentic, we mean it!
The Hot Plate
La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Tacos TJ 664
Bands on Stage
Los De La Sierra
Regular Zoo Admission applies – Kids 2 & under are free
Make your plans to join us for nacho average day at the zoo!